Procella Therapeutics AB is a start-up biopharmaceutical company on a mission to create stem cell-based therapy for heart disease and is seeking a highly motivated individual to join our team. As a Laboratory Inventory and Logistics Coordinator, you will report directly to the Lab Manager and Head of the Development team. This full-time position is located at Procella Headquarters in Tullinge, greater Stockholm area.
- Support laboratory administrative and procurement system: Responsible for ordering, receiving, inspecting, labelling, storage, and distribution of all reagents, supplies and lab consumables
- Maintain the database of all laboratory inventory, materials, and supplies.
- Support the process of laboratory receiving/shipping: From requests and discussions with the lab team to documentation of confirmed delivery status.
- Ensure items are delivered to the correct people and are stored under the correct conditions.
- Work together with the lab management and lab operations to initiate, evaluate, and maintain service contracts for equipment.
- Manage equipment maintenance contract and keep records of all services in the electronic equipment maintenance database.
- Liaise with external contractors to coordinate the regular preventative maintenance of equipment ensuring that the required schedules are followed to maintain the equipment warranties and compliance
- Employ team-player approaches to ensure procedures of the laboratory are compliant with corporate and regulatory standards. Perform additional tasks as required: e.g. review SOPs.
- Support overseeing of all aspects of safety and compliance, including tracking/managing hazardous materials and laboratory safety inspections.
- Assume accountability for successful operations of development laboratories by implementing steps to improve efficiency, troubleshooting issues, and increasing the effectiveness of the lab over time.
- Assign consumables costs to suppliers and to specific activities in finance sheets. Liaise expenditure with finance and development management.
Qualifications and skills:
- Prior experience managing and working safely in a biological sciences/mammalian cell culture laboratory. Familiarity with a broad range of laboratory equipment used in cell culture laboratories.
- The work requires physical ability to lift weights (e.g., 10 kg boxes) and to use stairs daily.
- Ability to work in a highly cross-functional team environment.
- Ability to communicate timely and effectively with lab team and supervisor.
- Good organizational, time management and prioritization skills.
- Continuous improvement mindset that constantly seeks to improve work efficiency and safety.
- Experienced in MS Office tools MS Word and MS Excel.
- Excellent speaking and writing proficiency in English (Swedish is meriting).
- Good technical writing skills to support contributing to internal documentation.